PSEUDO-BATTLE OF MEMORY: DUA MEMORI KOLEKTIF PANGERAN SAMUDRO DI GUNUNG KEMUKUS
AbstractObjek wisata Gunung Kemukus sesungguhnya mengandung dua memori kolektif tentang Pangeran Samudro. Kendati demikian, keduanya tidak dapat berjalan bersama, tetapi justru saling bertarung dan mengalahkan satu sama lain, sehingga hanya satu memori yang menjadi pemenang dan berkembang luas. Permasalahan penelitian ini adalah mengungkapkan awal mula terciptanya kedua ingatan tentang Pangeran Samudro. Selain itu menjelaskan mengapa dalam perkembangan selanjutnya salah satu dari keduanya mendominasi yang lain, serta mengapa pertarungan di antara keduanya disebut sebagai pertempuran memori yang semu.____________________________________________________________Mount Kemukus tourism object has two collective memories about Prince Samudro. However, the two memories fight and defeat each other. This study aims to find out how those two memories battle. This study used qualitative methods and qualitative descriptive analysis. The results showed that initially there was only one collective memory of Prince Samudro who was passed down from generation to generation in Mount Kemukus. Since Mount Kemukus is increasingly crowded with residential settlements, a second memory emerges which on the basis of economic interests seeks to defeat the memory that had already existed. In the next development, the second memory is actually developing because of offering a pilgrimage procession on Prince Samudro’s grave, which is easier in the form of sexual intercourse. The first memory does not remain silent and attempts to subdue the second memory. However, the first memory battle against the second memory was only half-hearted.
Budiawan (ed). (2015).Sejarah dan Memori: Titik Simpang dan Titik Temu. Yogyakarta: Ombak, 2015.
Dinas Pariwisata Pemkab Sragen. Tanpa tahun. Objek Wisata Ziarah Makam Pangeran Samudro di Gunung Kemukus. Sragen: Dinas Pariwisata Pemkab Sragen.
Lewis, Bernard. (2009). Sejarah: Diingat, Ditemukan Kembali, Ditemu-ciptakan. Yogyakarta: Ombak.
Sumiarni, M.G. Endang &Wadhana, Arief Wisnu &Abrar, Ana Nadhya. (1999).Seks dan Ritual di Gunung Kemukus. Yogyakarta: Ford Foundation dan Pusat Penelitian Kependudukan UGM.
Amy Ziniak. “Welcome to Sex Mountain: The Remote Indonesian Religious Site where Married Men, Housewives and Politicians go to Have Sex with Strangers to Bring Themselves Good Fortune”, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2838843/Welcome-Sex-Mountain-remote-religious-site-people-sex-strangers-bring-good-fortune.html. Diakses 20 Desember 2016 pukul 21.30.
Pemkab Sragen. “Gunung Kemukus”, http://www.sragenkab.go.id/statis-103-gunungkemukus.html. Diakses 19 Desember 2016 pukul 20.00.
BPS Kabupaten Sragen. “Jumlah Pengunjung dan Pendapatan Obyek Pariwisata Gunung Kemukus 2014”, https://sragenkab.bps.go.id/linkTabelStatis/view/id/142. “Jumlah Pengunjung dan Pendapatan Obyek Pariwisata Musium Sangiran 2014”, https://sragenkab.bps.go.id/linkTabelStatis/view/id/146. Kedua situs tersebut diakses 20 Desember 2916 pukul 22.00.
Authors who publish with PATRAWIDYA agree to the following terms:
- Patrawidya holds the copyright of all copyrightable material in the Work, where the term “Work” shall include all digital objects that may result in subsequent electronic publication or distribution. Upon acceptance of the Work, and prior to the publication author must transfer their copyright to Patrawidya. Please read carefully our copyright transfer form which can be found here.
- The Author shall grant to the Publisher and its agents the nonexclusive perpetual right and license to publish, archive, and make accessible the Work in whole or in part in all forms of media now or hereafter known under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, or its equivalent, which, for the avoidance of doubt, allows others to copy, distribute, and transmit the Work under the following conditions:
- Attribution—other users must attribute the Work in the manner specified by the author as indicated on the journal Web site;
- Noncommercial—other users (including Publisher) may not use this Work for commercial purposes;
- No Derivative Works—other users (including Publisher) may not alter, transform, or build upon this Work,with the understanding that any of the above conditions can be waived with permission from the Author and that where the Work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- The Author is able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the nonexclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the Work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), as long as there is provided in the document an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Upon Publisher’s request, the Author agrees to furnish promptly to Publisher, at the Author’s own expense, written evidence of the permissions, licenses, and consents for use of third-party material included within the Work, except as determined by Publisher to be covered by the principles of Fair Use.
- The Author represents and warrants that:
- the Work is the Author’s original work;
- the Author has not transferred, and will not transfer, exclusive rights in the Work to any third party;
- the Work is not pending review or under consideration by another publisher;
- the Work has not previously been published;
- the Work contains no misrepresentation or infringement of the Work or property of other authors or third parties; and
- the Work contains no libel, invasion of privacy, or other unlawful matter.
- The Author agrees to indemnify and hold Publisher harmless from Author’s breach of the representations and warranties contained in Paragraph 5 above, as well as any claim or proceeding relating to Publisher’s use and publication of any content contained in the Work, including third-party content.